03 December 2010

A weekend with friends


It might sound crazy {I actually think it does}, but my hubby and I haven't spent a single night apart other than the night before our wedding. Add to that the fact that in the last 4 months we've spent less than 5 hours apart at a time, and even that has been rare. Like I said, it sounds crazy, but it's true. We work from home, together, everyday, all day, and we absolutely love it. I realize how lucky I am to have a husband that not only inspires me in our creative field, but one I also can stand to spend basically every waking moment with. {If you're gagging, I'm sorry.}

However, this weekend will be our first few days apart. I'll be on a girls weekend with five of my favorite college friends. We're all thrilled to get some uninterrupted time together being that our last few get-togethers have been weddings. We also get to see and stay at a friend's very first home, drink lots of wine, eat junk food, and go to a Chelsea Handler comedy show. Eeeee {this is actually a sound I make when I'm excited}.

So, about Chelsea Handler -- honestly her books are probably the funniest material I've ever read. As I'd get each new one {there are a total of three now}, I would try to space out my reading so I wouldn't be bummed out when I was finished with it in two days. Ed would come to bed and find me reading {and laughing out loud} more times than I can count. Needless to say, and I mentioned this on Sweet Little Thrills, give them a read if you're in the mood for a laugh.

Enjoy your weekend dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment