14 October 2010

Cute DIY halloween costumes


As a self-employed wife and mother, I see the need for quick and easy tips that will save time (and hopefully money, too, if I'm lucky). I have been using my natural cleaning products, vinegar, baking soda, and lemon juice, since my post about the topic. While my husband may mention (frequently) that our house smells like salt and vinegar chips, it's been an easy transition and I feel good about not using chemicals.

I'm always on the hunt for more quick and easy tips, which is one huge reason I love the magazine Real Simple. It is filled with numerous lists of reuse ideas, recipes, and tips for your daily life. Today on their website, I found these adorable DIY Halloween costumes for youngsters. You could grab most of the costume pieces from your child's wardrobe (or your own!) and create a cute, inexpensive costume without much hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment