16 November 2010

Tips to make your holiday easier

I admit that I've been a bit neglectful of my dear Lovely Wife Life blog the past month {and I'm sorry}. Our design company, Wibu Design, not only moved our office, but we also added an intern to our team! As things begin to settle back down, I have many ideas for holiday tips and crafts that might ease your seasonal stress.


Since Thanksgiving is only a little over a week away {yeesh!}, here are some great links to get you started on your holiday meal, decorating, and even cleanup:
- Common Thanksgiving problems solved!
- Pick and choose recipes from these Thanksgiving menus
- Autumn centerpiece ideas
- Set a fun holiday kids table
- Post party cleanup tips
- Too many leftovers? Try these recipes

{ Image credit: Martha Stewart }

1 comment: